Thursday, December 22, 2011

To boldly go where no Physical therapist has gone before...

I have always wanted to start a blog on something I know a lot about that could help others.  Seeing as I graduate next year with a Doctorate in Physical Therapy degree from Rockhurst University.  It dawned on me that I might know a thing or two about health specifically how it pertains to P.T.  If this is not the case, well, I sure paid a lot for a diploma with fancy letters to hang on my wall.  I will continue my search to better improve my knowledge of health and share what I glean with you.   I hope my thoughts and or insights  will be beneficial to all those reading whether they be a practitioner for health or any one living on this planet that would like to improve their health. 

No comments:

Post a Comment